Monday, May 31, 2010

i giorni

It's crazy looking back at the journey of this blog. So much in so few years. I've come into a new place, a new leg of the journey; a new adventure. I'm not sure when the transition took place, or how it even began. All I know is that I'm happy. And healed in a way I didn't even know I needed to be.

Life has thrown me for such a crazy loop and yet I look back fondly on the struggle. I'm learning all these wonderful things about myself, about what I'm capable of, about who I am and want to be.

I'm in love with the most amazing man. A man who brings out the best of me, who compliments my crazy nature in such a perfect and profound way. It's new, and exciting. I'm so blessed, so extremely and deeply blessed by his presence in my life. I'm ready for whatever is on the horizon for us, and for the first time in my life I'm taking it all in stride. One moment, one inside joke, one day at a time. Did I already say how happy I was?

And my writing. How do I even express how much fulfillment I have found in poetry? It's like it all came rushing at me one day. A wave of purpose and direction, and in an instant I had found this wholeness in reaching for my destiny. Profound Muse has gathered quite a following. And as my attentions turn to sharing my writing with the world, so does the course of this blog.

I'm a happy girl. Lucky, blessed, fulfilled. And I'm excited to share my next adventure with you. Whomever you are. It's time to awaken my voice, and my words, and share the pieces of my soul I've captured on paper "with my own two hands."

We move onward, and upward. And I thank you for sticking on this journey with me.

Here's to life, and living.

MO.

No comments: